The changing circumstances surrounding the Corona Virus have made our enrolment process very different. In the short term please contact the school office (02 6254 2653) if you are interested in joining our learning community where everyone is valued and supported.
OPEN DAYS: Come and experience what a St Matthew's education can do for your child.
- Wed 11th May 5:00-6:00pm Leadership Team Tour
- Wed 11th May 6:00pm KG 2023 Information Session
- Wed 18th May 4:00-5:00pm Leadership Team Tour
- Wed 25th May 4:00-5:00pm Leadership Team Tour
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Primary school will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $50 applies to ACT Primary Schools upon submission.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.