Prospective parents are warmly invited to visit us for a personal tour of the school and its facilities. Please contact the school office (02 6254 2653) if you are interested in joining our learning community where everyone is valued and supported.
You are warmly invited to attend any of our Open events during the enrolment period:
- We have two Open Days in 2019; Monday 6 May and Monday 13 May. You are invited to come in for a personal guided tour led by our Year 6 student leaders from 9.00 am until 11.00 am on either of those days.
- Our Open Evening will be held on Wednesday 15 May from 6.30 pm – 8.00 pm. Again, our Year 6 student leaders will be available to take you on a tour of the school from 6.30 pm – 7.00 pm, after which the school Leadership Team will hold an information session in the hall.
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online at St Matthew's by selecting the appropriate link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary)
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill (applicable only to ACT Primary).
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
ACT ENROLMENT PERIOD
Parents enrolling their children in a Catholic school in the ACT for the following year are asked to complete an official enrolment form before the end of May. Applications received after the due date can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Monday, 4 February||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 29 April||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 22 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 14 October||Thursday, 19 December|