The Uniform Shop is an auxiliary committee of the Community Council run by volunteers to provide pre-loved school uniform items, hats and schoolbags. The Clothing Pool is located in the school building and open every Friday from 2.45pm – 3.10pm
Payment in cash can be made via the Shop or alternatively using an online payment facility called Qkr.
Please note the following general points:
- Hair is neat and tidy, and of a natural hair colour. Conservative styles only. Long hair (at or past shoulder length) must be secured in ponytails or plaits. Students may not have designs shaved into the hair or wear extreme hairstyles.
- Navy or maroon hair ribbons may be worn. Hair ties may be of the child's natural hair colour.
- The St Matthew’s school bag is a compulsory part of the uniform.
- A navy parka or coat may be worn in the cooler months. In extremely cold temperatures, students are permitted to wear a coat of any type.
- School hats are worn throughout the year, except in June and July, when they are optional.
- An optional navy beanie may be worn in June and July.
- Scarves and gloves are navy blue or maroon.
- Boots and high cut sneakers are unacceptable at all times.
- Socks cover the ankles.
- No jewellery is permitted other than a watch or one stud-type earring in either/both ears. Only earlobes are permitted to be pierced.
- Makeup and nail polish should not be worn.
- Children are encouraged to regularly apply sunscreen.